All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA zoo keeper recounts the story of John, Tonky, and Wanly, three performing elephants that were starved to death at the Ue Zoo in Tokyo during World War II, and of their keepers, who weep and pray that the war will end so their beloved elephants might be saved. A moving and powerful statement about the insanity of war .-- Horn Book . Full color.
- Author(s)Yukio Tsuchiya
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication01/10/1997
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width198 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ted Lewin
- Translated byTomoko Tsuchiya Dykes
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.