All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this memoir meets relationship advice book, 94-year-old Cutie Cooper chronicles the challenges and triumphs of her seven decade-long marriage and then pulls out sage tips and actionable advice on the art of fighting fair, knowing if you've met 'the one,' raising children while maintaining your sense of self, and everything else that goes into staying blissfully bonded. Includes vintage photos of Cute and her husband Harry throughout.
- Author BiographyBarbara ('Cutie') Cooper, 94, has been posting relationship advice on Facebook through her granddaughters since 2008. She and Harry have featured in the LA Times and CNN, on the Today Show and NPR's All Things Considered. She has even gotten a nod from P.Diddy!
- Author(s)Barbara 'Cutie' Cooper
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.