All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's something special about each season of the year, wherever we live in the world. Follow the children in this book as they discover and explore the unique character of fall, through indoor and outdoor play. Sensory, detailed and child-centred, this is the perfect introduction for young children to the cycles of the year.
- Author(s)Childs Play International
- PublisherChild's Play International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleSeasons
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChild's Play (International) Ltd
- Content Note12 colour illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ailie Busby
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.