All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPreviously published as American Diva While guarding a beautiful, high-maintenance pop star, a stuntman wrestles with frustration - and intense desire. Previously published as American Diva Raven-haired, blue-eyed Jack Price hates being the only single member of Thrillseekers Anymous, and he wishes his friends would stop trying to play matchmaker. He already has someone on his mind: Audrey LaRue, the gorgeous pop star - and diva extraordinaire - he's guarding from a vicious stalker. All Audrey ever wanted to do was sing, write songs, and inspire other girls to do the same. Suddenly, she's a megafamous celebrity...and she hates it. The paparazzi document her every move. A crazed stalker threatens to kill her. Anyone in her position would throw an occasional tantrum...or ten. As Audrey's tour marches on, the pressure - and the danger - build. But Jack rarely leaves her side, watching her and giving her the sexiest smiles she's ever seen. Can they keep this relationship professional...or will they succumb to overwhelming desire?
- Author BiographyJulia London grew up on a ranch in Canyon, Texas, and attended the University of Texas at Austin. After graduation, she joined the Department of Commerce in Washington, D.C., before landing a job at the White House as a policy wonk in the office of the nation's drug czar. She eventually returned to Texas, where she decided to try her hand at writing fiction after working for the local government proved to be a serious threat to her sanity. Fifteen years later, Julia is the New York Times, USA Today, and Publisher's Weekly bestselling author of more than a twenty-five romantic fiction novels, including the popular Desperate Debutantes, Scandalous, and The Secrets of Hadley Green historical romance series. She is also the author of several contemporary women's fiction novels with strong romantic elements, including the upcoming Homecoming Ranch Trilogy. Julia is the recipient of the RT Bookclub Award for Best Historical Romance and a four-time finalist for the prestigious RITA award for excellence in romantic fiction. She lives in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Julia London
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleAn Over the Edge Novel
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight499 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.