All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.91Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionWhen your best friend dies, you're supposed to kw what happened. You're supposed to kw why. But Ella has idea what happened the night Amy jumped to her death or why Amy would want to die. Ella's other friends, Mark and Petal, are hiding something. Ella thinks they kw exactly what happened that terrible night. But they're t talking. Instead, Ella, Mark, and Petal play Pick Me Ups--a game in which they jump from dangerous heights. And every time Ella falls, she begins to remember pieces of that night....It's still t eugh. So Ella brings a mysterious new guy into the group, hoping he will help shake things up and unearth the truth. But Ella's Explosive Boy has secrets of his own. In the end, there may be some secrets that Ella doesn't want to face. The truth--the real truth--about Amy's death might just be more than she can handle. Debut author Vahini Naidoo has created a raw, edgy, and powerful portrait of grief and redemption that will haunt readers long after the last page.
- Author(s)Vahini Naidoo
- PublisherAmazon Childrens Publishing
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmazon Childrens Publishing
- Weight363 g
- Width135 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.