All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.63Trending at AU $53.55
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
About this product
- DescriptionJames Dale Brown was brought up in a good Christian home. He was raised on a successful farm. Everyone who kws him kws that this is what he was born to do. A better church community you will never find. The people of Good Faith Bible Church of Blue Hill are like an extended family to him. He married his high school sweetheart. This was surprise to anyone either. They have kwn each other as far back as their earliest memories could take them. James and Emma Lee were meant to be together. After years of trying and a couple of trips to a fertility clinic, they became pregnant (twins). They were blessed. Then tragedy strikes. Cancer. Emma Lee has a brain tumor. They do all they can to fight the disease, but it gets worse. James and everyone he kws are praying that this cancer goes away, but thing seems to change. There is a possibility that James could lose the love of his life and his two unborn babies. James's faith starts to waver. His extended family sees this happening and prays harder. What do you do? What else can you do? And what do you do when God shows up?
- Author(s)Michael W Fulton
- PublisherChristian Faith Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication06/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChristian Faith Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.