All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI am a survivor. I have survived the most despicable things, that one person could ever possibly inflict upon ather. If my survival means anything at all, it is to give others hope. Hope that they can, and will, survive the horrors that they may be facing in their lives today. This is the second installment of my story, my survival, of a life on the streets, seeped in drugs and alcohol. I write this book, in detailed fashion, yet I continue the story with more revealing truths, of what it is like to live in a world on the edges of society, a world of darkness, druggies and drunks. Having survived all that I have, it is this, to share my survival, with continued hope that my bondage to addiction will help others to be free.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Kay Shaw details-step by step, town to town-her relentless pursuit of a better life in Fallen Through the Cracks, the sequel to The Throwaway Child.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Kay Shaw
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.