All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI'm sorry, but I don't want to live any longer. It's thing to do with what you said, Dad, I'd made up my mind to do this ages ago. Mum, maybe it will help to think of your twins together again. Jan, I'm leaving you my blue cashmere sweater and all my books, even though they mostly belonged to you in the first place. Louise, you can have my diamante brooch and all my make up and any clothes you want. I'd like Carly to have my toy dog. Goodbye. Love from Tina. Tina is fifteen and having a miserable time at home since her twin brother died. She falls in love for the first time. Simon is from a private school and t part of Tina's world. They don't have much in common, but Tina convinces herself she's in love. When Simon ends it with her, Tina's world falls apart. Jacqueline Wilson captures the voices of teenagers perfectly in this engrossing vel about couples and families, and what can happen when it all goes wrong.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Wilson's best known novels include Girls in Love, Vicky Angel and The Story of Tracy Beaker.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Wilson
- PublisherText Publishing Co
- Date of Publication31/05/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintThe Text Publishing Company
- Weight200 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.63Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.