All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFalling Down is a true story of a teenager who went down the wrong path and a family who struggled to keep up. It is meant to serve as proof to those families and children who cant see a way out of a difficult situation that they are in and that they are t alone. There is reason to keep going and what they are going through is temporary. I was t allowed to have anything that I could use to hurt myself or use to runaway, which included my shoes. The one thing I remember most was the ridiculous slippers they gave us to wear. Bright yellow foam with big smiley faces on them. As if I didn't feel crazy eugh. Daniel Kelly is w a middle school teacher in North Carolina. He also mentors at-risk teens in the hopes that they do t follow the same road he did. A portion of all proceeds from the sale of this book will be donated to organizations that provide support to at-risk youth.
- Author BiographyDaniel Kelly is a middle school teacher who strives to help the students he sees following the same path he once went down. He regularly volunteers for at-risk children's programs and gives talks to youth, parents, caregivers, and youth- care workers.
- Author(s)MR Daniel P Kelly
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.