All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe quality here is head and shoulders above most young writers collections, and in fact it s well above many adult anthologies as well. Bulletin of the Center for Children s Books (starred review) The poets are straight, gay, lesbian, bi, or transgender. They live next door or across an ocean; they are incent or experienced; their lyric explorations range from new love to stale love, obsession to ennui, ecstasy to heartbreak, and every nuance in between. Whether the romantic escapades described are touching, comical, or tragic, whether the feelings expressed are tender and sweet or brutal and biting, readers will find the love these young poets openly share to be exquisitely, excruciatingly, endlessly fascinating. Here is a collection to turn to again and again, because life and love keep on changing.
- Author BiographyBetsy Franco has published more than eighty books, including three previous anthologies. She lives in Palo Alto, California. From the Hardcover edition.
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationCambrudge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width157 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byBetsy Franco
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.