All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of poetry projects the anger of children, the clutch of illness, the rawness of love and grief, and the strangeness of revelation.
- Author BiographyDeborah Pope is the author of two previous poetry collections, Mortal World and Fanatic Heart, and A Separate Vision: Isolation in Contemporary Women's Poetry as well as the coeditor of Ties That Bind: Essays on Mothering and Patriarchy. She teaches English at Duke University.
- Author(s)Deborah Pope
- PublisherLouisiana State University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBaton Rouge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLouisiana State University Press
- Weight141 g
- Width139 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.