All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt Started in an Elevator...After a traumatic accident, Dr. Holly Buchanan made a plan: become the world's best plastic and reconstruction surgeon. What wasn't in her plan? Tumbling into an elevator and sprawling at the feet of sinfully sexy new colleague Dr. Gabriel Alexander! For Gabe, getting involved with someone from Manhattan's social elite can only lead to heartbreak. But he's intrigued by Holly's shy charm and intelligent passion. And with Holly bumping into him with every turn she takes, he won't be able to resist her sizzling touch forever!
- Author BiographyAfter trying out everything from acting in musicals, singing opera, travelling and writing for a business newspaper, Lucy Ryder finally settled down to have a family and teach at a local community college where she currently teaches English and Communication. However, she insists that writing is her first love and time spent on it is more pleasure than work. She currently lives in South Africa with her crazy dogs and two beautiful teenage daughters. And when she's not driving her daughters around to their afternoon activities, cooking those endless meals or officiating at swim meets, she can be found tapping away at her keyboard weaving her wild imagination into hot romantic scenes.
- Author(s)Lucy Ryder
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleMills & Boon Hardback Romance
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight230 g
- Width120 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.74
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.