Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionFalling in Love at the Bed & Breakfast at the Beach this is two separate books. Book one is the story of Bella an interior decorator from New York, who moves to the gulf coast of Florida, buys and restores a bed and breakfast on the beach and falls in love along the way. Book two is the story of Bailey. She is Bella's best friend of many years from New York who comes to visit Bella for a vacation. She decides to stay and she to finds her happily ever after.
- Author BiographyJennifer is an adult living in Florida. She has cerebral palsy but continues to strive on. She is currently single and loves spending time with her two dogs. Writing is a love of hers along with painting, fishing, and baking. This is her second book to be published with more in the works.
- Author(s)Jennifer Kendis Anderson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.