Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionMost of us fantasize about what it would be like to walk away from work.Denice Kronau did it.On the surface, Denice had it all: a great job as CEO of a $100 million company, offices in thirty countries, and travel around the world. However, her great job was killing her because she couldn't keep work in perspective. She let it take over her life and was exhausted, overworked, overweight, and endlessly running on a hamster wheel.When it became too much, she took an unpaid sabbatical and spent months regaining a sense of balance in her life. She explored what drove her to work in such a destructive way and discovered many insights about work. More importantly, she found what made her happy at work. In Falling in Love with Work, Denice shares many of these key elements, such as: We're human beings, t human doings. Don't feed the urgent while starving the important.It's perfectly fine to Find out what you don't do well, and don't do it (to quote Alf, the 1980s TV character).Be happy, w. Don't postpone happiness while waiting for a one-time event.
- Author(s)Denice Kronau
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight240 g
- Width235 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.