All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTara's sister died a year ago, on the day that Tara didn't answer her phone when Hannah called. And Hannah stepped in front of a bus. Now Tara lives with the guilt of wondering if things would be different if she had been there when Hannah needed her most. Competing in slam poetry competitions is the only way Tara can keep her sister's memory alive and deal with all the unanswered questions. But at some point, Tara is going to have to let Hannah rest in peace, and she will need to find a way to move on.
- Author(s)Nikki Tate
- PublisherOrca Book Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleOrca Soundings (Quality)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrca Book Publishers
- Weight136 g
- Width107 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.