All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPseudoantike Skulptur I is based on a colloquium presented in October 2014 by the Collaborative Research Center 644 at Humboldt University. The colloquium was an opportunity to compile and test the reliability of criteria to distinguish between ancient and pseudo-ancient sculptures and fragments. Examples under scrutiny included portraits, ideal sculptures, and reliefs.
- Author BiographySascha Kansteiner, Winckelmann-Institut and Humboldt-Universitat zu Berlin, Germany.
- Publisherde Gruyter
- Date of Publication21/03/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleTransformationen Der Antike
- Series Part/Volume Number45
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprintde Gruyter
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Edited bySascha Kansteiner
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.