All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionHunter Warden just wants some peace and quiet. He wants to watch unboxing videos and be lulled to sleep by the motone voices and smooth talking YouTube hosts. He wants his parents that are always working to either totally leave him alone or be around for once. After a few beers, Hunter decides to get away from it all and go for a run in Falter Kingdom. When you run the gauntlet at Falter Kingdom, a tunnel next to a park on the outskirts of suburbia where local high school kids go to drink and smoke, one of two things can happen -- thing or you catch a demon. The cold spots, locked doors, scratches on the wall, and disappearing laptop immediately alert Hunter to the fact that a demon is haunting him. He kws the signs, he's seen the videos of people that are possessed, and everyone kws someone that has had to get an exorcism. Hunter kws that he should get rid of it, but he can't help but enjoy the company of H, despite this demon's sinister intentions.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Seidlinger is the author of a number of novels including The Strangest, The Fun We've Had, and The Laughter of Strangers. He serves as Electric Literature's Book Reviews Editor as well as Publisher-in-Chief of Civil Coping Mechanisms, an indie press specializing in innovative fiction, nonfiction, and poetry. Falter Kingdom is his first YA novel. He lives in Baltimore, MD.
- Author(s)Michael J. Seidlinger
- PublisherUnnamed Press
- Date of Publication26/08/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnnamed Press
- Weight285 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.