All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
About this product
- DescriptionFAMILIES, SCHOOLS, AND COMMUNITIES: TOGETHER FOR YOUNG CHILDREN, 5E, International Edition emphasizes the role of families and communities in children's education, and is geared to meeting national standards in teacher preparation programs. Content reflects current research and best practices in education. Divided into two sections, this book helps you understand contemporary families and provides you with the skills that you will need to build relationships with families and the community. You'll find specific ideas and strategies for increasing family involvement in the community and schools, encouraging learning at home, working with military families, recognizing family strengths, diversity in the classroom, and many other topics. New content includes integration of current standards and a new video feature as well as expanded material on advocacy, techlogy, and strategies for dealing with parents.
- Author BiographyDonna Couchenour is a Professor of Early Childhood Education in the Teacher Education Department at Shippensburg University. A member of the NAEYC Professional Development Panel, she received her Ph.D. in Human Development and Family Studies from Ohio State. Kent Chrisman is Associate Professor of Early Childhood Education in the Teacher Education Department at Shippensburg University. He received his Ed.D. in Educational Supervision at the University of Louisville, and is a member of the Pennsylvania Early Care and Education State Advisory Committee as well as the Pennsylvania TEACH Advisory Board.
- Author(s)Donna Couchenour,Kent Chrisman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight786 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 5th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.