Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe complexity and diversity of families and aging has generated the necessity for research, policy, and program agendas that address emerging issues and needs for elderly Americans and their families. This volume is an effort towards that end - an effort towards fostering a different perspective at families and aging.
- Author(s)Linda Burton
- PublisherBaywood Publishing Company Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/1993
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleGenerations and Aging
- Place of PublicationAmityville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaywood Publishing Company Inc
- Weight226 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byLinda Burton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.