All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrate diversity with a picture book for very young children about the many faces of contemporary families. Big or small, similar or different-looking, there are all kinds of families. Some have on parent, some have two, and many include extended family. This inclusive look at many varieties of families will help young readers see beyond their own immediate experiences and begin to understand others.
- Author(s)Sheila M Kelly,Shelley Rotner
- PublisherHoliday House
- Date of Publication30/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoliday House
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width221 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Photographer(s)Shelley Rotner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.