Family 360: A Proven Approach to Getting Your Family to Talk, Solve Problems, and Improve Relationships by Perry Christensen, Ben Porter (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.12Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHeal, rebuild and rebalance your family relationships. Hailed by The New York Times Magazine as one of the earth-shattering breakthroughs of the year, Family 360 brings home the proven benefits of a powerful process that has helped busy people in all walks of life strengthen personal and family relationships and bring balance to their work and personal lives. What a concept - combining the power of candid 360 feedback to the family. Anyone serious about improving their relationships at home both for its own sake, as well as to boost their effectiveness, should take the Family 360. - Larry Bossidy, Former Chairman and CEO, Honeywell International. While my family has always been a high priority, the Family 360 process helped me take my relationships within my family to the next level. It helped me focus and act on some behaviors in areas that needed attention. As a result, my relationships with my wife and children are even stronger. - Dean Scarborough, President and COO, Avery Dennison. My family is my greatest priority-thing is more important. So, I'm always looking for ways to strengthen my relationships with my wife and children. I used the Family 360 to help me raise the bar on myself in terms of being a better, more effective husband and father. - Lee Bird, Executive Vice President and COO, Gap North America. Perry M. Christensen and Benson L. Porter - who have used this amazingly effective tool at companies, such as Honeywell, General Motors and IBM - show how anyone who wants to reconnect with loved ones can assess current relationships, talk one-on-one with family members, and make positive changes. Whether you're an executive who feels you have neglected your personal relationships, or a working parent who wants to get more connected to your family, you'll learn a practical and inspiring approach to developing ongoing, open, and loving communication in your personal and family relationships.
- Author BiographyPerry Christensen consults with Fortune 100 companies and their operations around the globe. He also conducts ongoing research in collaboration with Wharton Business School on Work/Life Issues. Ben Porter has more than 20 years' executive development experience, holding positions at Lockheed, Amoco, and PepsiCo. He currently runs executive development programs at companies such as Honeywell and GM.
- Author(s)Ben Porter,Perry Christensen
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Publishing Co.
- Out-of-print date05/07/2006
- Content Note1
- Weight447 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.