All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a ready-to-use resource for all-age worship services on the theme of Family. Using a wide range of invative teaching activities, users will be able to simply put on family services. It includes drama, poetry, prayers, activity ideas and lots of humour. It will make life easy - you can either use the ideas straight from the page or adapt them by adding your own ideas. Topics covered include: Mums and Dads, siblings, money, work, conflict and household jobs.
- Author BiographyNick Page is a writer, information designer, and creative consultant. He has written a number of books, including street life; The Tabloid Bible; Lord Minimus; BLUE; The Church Invisible; The Longest Week:the truth about Jesus Last Days and The Wrong Messiah: the truth of Jesus of Nazareth He also writes regular articles for Youthwalk, Christianity and Renewal, and works for a number of charities and NGOs. He and his wife, Claire, have three daughters and live in Eynsham in Oxfordshire, England. Claire Page is a multi-talented author of children's books, many of which she has co-authored with her husband, Nick. Claire and Nick have three daughters and live in Eynsham in Oxfordshire, England.
- Author(s)Claire Page,Nick Page
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAuthentic Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight252 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.