All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most comprehensive resource available, this book contains up-to-date guidance so you can accurately complete your own tax return and take advantage of all the business deductions that you're entitled to claim. It contains information about new tax laws, tips to help you save money, and tools that will take the guesswork out of doing your taxes. The Family Child Care 2015 Tax Workbook and Organizer provides updates on retirement plan limits and Saver's Credit limits, and highlights from recent Tax Court cases.
- Author BiographyTom Copeland is a renowned tax and child care business specialist. A licensed attorney, Tom graduated from Macalester College (BA) in 1972 and from William Mitchell College of Law (JD) in 1980. He trains thousands of family child care providers, trainers, and tax preparers each year on important business issues, including record keeping, taxes, marketing, contracts, and legal issues. Tom is also the author of many books and resources for family child care providers. Currently, he is a consultant for the National Association for Family Child Care (NAFCC). In 2003, he won the Friends of NAFCC Award from the National Association for Family Child Care. In 1998, he won the Child Care Advocate of the Year award from the Minnesota Licensed Family Child Care Association. He has represented numerous providers in IRS audits and has won three US Tax Court cases. In 2003, the IRS issued Revenue Procedure 2003-22 that allows family child care providers to use a standard meal allowance rate to claim food expenses. Tom was the author of the proposal that led to this rule.
- Author(s)Tom Copeland
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleRedlead Business Series
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.