All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFamily Development in Three Generations is an unusual kind of multigenerational gathering-the result of a massive, in-depth research effort. It is based upon Hill's personal interviews conducted with over 300 families during the course of a year. The discussion results from these interviews, from the statistical information that they produced, and from Hill's consultation with fi ve other fellow researchers. This scholarly contribution to the family fi eld thoroughly analyzes the complexities of the modifi ed generational network. As a multi-generational study, it is pervaded by the vigorous spirit that usually characterizes such research.
- Author BiographyReuben Hill was professor of sociology at the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis and is also the author of Families under Stress: Adjustment to the Crises of War Separation and Reunion. He has served as a member and leader of the Family Service Association of America, the Sex Information and Education Council, the National Academy of Science, the National Council on Family Relations, and the American Sociological Association.
- Author(s)Reuben Hill
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication30/04/2007
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight654 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.