All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionTHIS IS A BOOK FOR ALL THE FAMILY TO USE. IT WILL ENCOURAGE CHILDREN TO HAVE A GO AT COOKING WITH THEIR PARENTS. IT WILL PROVIDE TIPS AND ADVICE ON HOW BEST TOFEED YOUR CHILDREN NOW, ESPICALLY WITH THE ABUNDANCE OF READILY AVAILABLE JUNK FOOD AROUND, AND HOW TO START ENJOYING FAMILY MEAL TIMES AROUND THE DINING TABLES INSTEAD OF IN FRONT OF THE TELEVISION. THE AUTHOR WILL COVER THE PROBLEMS OF THE BREAKDOWN OF THE FAMILY UNIT AT MEALTIMES, HE WILL LOOK AT SUPERMARKETS V SMALLER SPECIALIST SHOPS AND HE WILL UNDERLINE THE PLEASURES THAT CAN BE HAD FROM SITTING DOWN TO A FAMILY MEAL TOGETHER.
- Author BiographyHeston Blumenthal is the chef-proprietor of The Fat Duck restaurant in Bray, Berkshire. He has just been awarded his 2nd Michelin star, as well as The Good Food Guide Chef of the Year and The AA Guide Restaurant of the Year. He is also the food writer for the Guardian on Saturday. He is married with three young children and this is his first book.
- Author(s)Heston Blumenthal
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2004
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations, (chiefly colour ), colour portraits
- Weight960 g
- Width197 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.