All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains an edited selection of the papers by contributors from around the world delivered at the 10th World Conference of the International Society of Family Law. The papers cover three broad themes: invations in processes for resolving and determining family disputes; changing patterns in family and professional practices; and the political and other pressures operating on family law systems and law reform processes.
- Author BiographyProfessor John Dewar is Dean and Head of School,Griffith Law School, Griffith University. Professor Stephen Parker is Dean of the Faculty of Law, Monash University.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/04/2003
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJohn Dewar,Stephen Parker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.