All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionUp to fifty percent of financial forensic services are performed in divorces, or in family law business valuations. Providing the first definitive publication on family law for accountants, this book addresses topics unique to family law accounting, tax, valuation and practice. The coverage begins with pre-engagement of the client and proceeds through to trial and preparation and presentation. Sample checklists, work papers, and trial exhibits are included. CPAs and attorneys will benefit from this handbook s tips on providing financial services in the family law arena.
- Author BiographyDonald A. Glenn, CPA, CFE, ABV, CFF, CVA, is a nationally known lecturer to judges, attorneys, CPAs and other groups on Forensic Accounting and has authored hundreds of articles in the forensic area and on family law. He has over 30 years of experience in family law and is the co-author of the AICPA publication A CPA's Guide to Forensic Accounting for Divorce Engagements, 2005, and has authored several CPA courses covering family law and marital fraud. Glenn is a Partner with Glenn & Dawson LLP. He has served on the National Board of Directors of the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) and has participated as faculty expert in the U. of California Hastings Law School trial advocacy program. He has served on numerous AICPA litigation and family law committees and is frequently appointed as Court's expert in family law matters. Thomas Burrage, CPA, is Principal in Charge of Litigation and Valuation, Burrage & Johnson, CPAs, PLC. He performs expert witness in cases fraud malpractice, minority shareholder, economic damages and family law. He is co-author of Wiley's Divorce and Domestic Relations Litigation, and AICPA's CPA's Guide to Family Law Services, and a contributing editor to PPC divorce taxation publications. Donald J. DeGrazia, CPA, ABV, is senior shareholder in the firm, Gold Meltzer Plasky & Wise, specializing in federal and state taxation, multi-state taxation, and matrimonial taxation. He is also Chairman of Integra International, Inc. He provides various court and arbitration testimony, including matrimonial expert witness. William B. Stewart, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, is principal of William B. Stewart CPA firm, specializing in forensic accounting. His expertise includes business valuations, family law, mediation consulting, and business advisory services. He has been appointed by the courts as an auditor, expert and receiver in large commercial litigation, and family law cases. He is a frequent speaker to legal and accounting organizations.
- Author(s)Donald A. Glenn,Donald DeGrazia,Thomas F. Burrage,William Stewart
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight952 g
- Width184 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.