All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Focused content, layout and price - Routledge competes and wins in relation to all of these factors' - Craig Lind, University of Sussex, UK 'The best value and best format books on the market.' - Ed Bates, Southampton University, UK Routledge Student Statutes present all the legislation students need in one easy-to-use volume. Developed in response to feedback from lecturers and students, this book offer a fully up-to-date, comprehensive, and clearly presented collection of legislation - ideal for LLB and GDL course and exam use. Routledge Student Statutes are: * Exam Friendly: un-antated and conforming to exam regulations * Tailored to fit your course: 80% of lecturers we surveyed agree that Routledge Student Statutes match their course and cover the relevant legislation * Trustworthy: Routledge Student Statutes are compiled by subject experts, updated annually and have been developed to meet student needs through extensive market research * Easy to use: a clear text design, comprehensive table of contents, multiple indexes and highlighted amendments to the law make these books the most student-friendly Statutes on the market Competitively Priced: Routledge Student Statutes offer content and usability rated as good or better than our major competitor, but at a more competitive price * Supported by a Companion Website: presenting scenario questions for interpreting Statutes, antated web links, and multiple-choice questions, these resources are designed to help students to be confident and prepared.
- Author BiographyPhil Bates is Lecturer in Law at The Open University. He has taught Family Law and Child Law at the University of Reading, and at King's College London.
- Author(s)Phil Bates
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Student Statutes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight861 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.95Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.