All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionFamily law and public policy reflect our society's evolving social commitments and ethical rms and behaviors, making it a key area of study in the fields of sociology, psychology, gender studies, crimilogy, mediation, social work, and many others. Family Law and Public Policy combines pertinent, concise, up-to-date information on family law as it forms and is informed by public policy on such central issues as the care, protection, and social and ecomic support of children; the nature, formation, and dissolution of marriage and other adult relationships; and surrogacy and adoption.Using three formats--succinct explanations; engaging, relevant readings from articles, statutes, and case law; and provocative questions prompting students to more deeply examine, understand, and critique the topics--Family Law and Public Policy covers all traditional and developing areas of family law and includes background and pointers on affecting, creating, and writing policy.
- Author(s)Laura M Walker
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleAspen College
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1021 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.