All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn her attempt to find out more about literacy activities within the family context, Denny Taylor spent three years doing field work with six families. At the time of the study, each of the families contained a child who was considered by his or her parents to be successfully learning to read and write. This study attempts to develop systematic ways of looking at reading and writing as activities which have consequences in, and are affected by, family life.
- PublisherHeinemann USA
- Date of Publication23/12/1998
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationPortsmouth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books,U.S.
- Weight182 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.