All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRegular meetings help build a strong family. And a strong family has a much better chance at long term success. In Family Meetings, authors Aroff and Ward show that holding regular meetings is one of most important ways of ensuring less conflict and more collaboration.
- Author BiographyCRAIG E. ARONOFF Co-founder, Principal, and Chairman of the Board of The Family Business Consulting Group, Inc., the founder of the Cox Family Enterprise Center and current Professor Emeritus at Kennesaw State University, USA. He invented and implemented the membership-based, professional-service-provider sponsored Family Business Forum, which has served as a model of family business education for universities world-wide. JOHN L. WARD Co-founder of the Family Business Consulting Group Inc. He is Clinical Professor at the Kellogg School of Management, USA and teaches strategic management, business leadership and family enterprise continuity.
- Author(s)Craig E. Aronoff,John L. Ward
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/01/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleA Family Business Publication
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight126 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.