All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA self-help book for parents and teens-to-early-twenties on coming out. Chastity Bo (daughter of Cher and Sonny) interweaves the story of her own experience with her parents with those of many others, offering practical advice on seeing yourself as rmal (parents and kids alike). This is a frank account of her own and others' rites of passage, and a clear case for the ackwledgement being a form of empowerment for herself and others, parent and child.
- Author BiographyChastity Salvatore Bono is an American advocate, writer and musician and the only child of American entertainers Sonny and Cher.
- Author(s)Chastity Bono
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight430 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.