Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.94+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRIVETING. SheKws.com ABSORBING. Booklist GRIPPING. Library Journal Who can you trust if t the ones you love? Sylvie and Maggie are two women living on opposite coasts with children about to leave the nest for school. Both are in their forties with husbands who travel more than either would like. The looming emptiness of their respective homes has left them feeling anxious and lonely, needing their husbands to be home w more than ever. It isn't until Eve, Sylvie's daughter, happens to befriend Maggie's daughter that the similarities between these two women becomes shockingly real. A huge secret has remained well hidden for years until w, and their lives will be blown apart as dark truths from the past come to the surface. Can these two women learn to forgive, for the sake of their children? For themselves?In Family Pictures, Jane Green, the beloved author of such bestsellers as Jemima J and The Beach House, has written an emotional, page turning story about what it means to be a mother and a wife, about trust and family and the enduring strength of women when put to the test. Will linger with you long after you close the book. People magazine
- Author BiographyJANE GREEN is the author of Family Pictures, and a dozen other bestselling novels dealing with real women, real life, and all the things in-between, with her trademark wisdom, wit, and warmth. She writes a daily blog and contributes to various publications including Huffington Post, The Sunday Times, Wowowow, and Self. A foodie and passionate cook, most weekends see her cooking for quests in her home in Westport, Connecticut, where she lives with her husband and their six children.
- Author(s)Jane Green
- PublisherSt. Martin's Griffin
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Griffin
- Weight318 g
- Width144 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.