All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Third Reich, political dissidents were t the only ones liable to be punished for their crimes. Their parents, siblings and relatives also risked reprisals. This concept - kwn as Sippenhaft - was based in ideas of blood and purity. This definitive study surveys the threats, fears and infliction of this part of the Nazi system of terror.
- Author BiographyDR ROBERT LOEFFEL was born in Sydney, Australia. He studied and taught at the University of New South Wales, where he holds a Visiting Research Fellowship. His research is focussed on German and Australian contemporary history. He has published in various journals including Contemporary European History and German History.
- Author(s)Robert Loeffel
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.