All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn ordinary, extraordinary relationship. Where does a young girl turn to survive family turmoil? Reaching into a past she never knew, young Ellen Brodsky establishes a transformational relationship with Grandma Hannah. But who is this dead grandmother, and why is their connection so crucial to the survival of three generations of women?
- Author BiographyLissa Brown has been writing since she learned how to form letters and put them on paper. She's been a columnist, a speech writer, a ghost writer for elected officials and company executives, and a media relations specialist for gubernatorial and state legislative campaigns. After successful careers in teaching, public relations and marketing she retired to her present home in North Carolina's Blue Ridge Mountains. There she discovered the luxury of being able to write for herself and quickly published the book, Real Country: From the Fast Track to Appalachia under the pen name, Leslie Brunetsky. Family Secrets: Three Generations is her first novel.
- Author(s)Lissa Brown
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $78.85New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $78.85
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.27Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.