Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThere is an explosion of interest in and publications on family therapy today. This exhaustive bibliography contains 6,167 cross-referenced entries covering books, chapters, reviews, articles, and mographs. This thorough bibliography will make the literature on family therapy more accessible, providing researchers with material to enhance the quality and quantity of writing in the field. Alphabetically arranged by author, this bibliography of 50 years of family therapy covers books, abstracts, indexes, and dissertations. In the context of this work, 'family therapy' includes marital therapy as well as couples therapy. Its comprehensive nature makes this work especially useful for advanced undergraduate and graduate students. Choice There is an explosion of interest in and publications on family therapy today. This exhaustive bibliography contains 6,167 cross-referenced entries covering books, chapters, reviews, articles, and mographs. A subject and an author index provide researchers with additional ways to access information. The care and thoroughness with which this listing has been compiled assures its accuracy and usefulness. Family Therapy will facilitate scholarship, research, theory development, and clinical reporting. All aspects of the field are considered, including literature for the related fields of marital therapy and couples therapy. Research and publication in the field of family therapy is robust and increasing. This bibliography encourages this trend by making the literature more accessible, providing researchers with material to enhance the quality and quantity of writing in the field. Psychologists, psychiatrists, and social workers will find Family Therapy an essential resource.
- Author BiographyBERNARD LUBIN is a Professor of Psychology at the University of Missouri, Kansas City. He is a Diplomate (American Board of Professional Psychology) and fellow of the American Psychological Association and the American Group Psychotherapy Association. Professor Lubin has published seven books and over 100 articles. ALICE W. LUBIN is a former coordinator for Certified Consultants International and member of the Midwest Group for Human Resources. MARION G. WHITEFORD is a graduate student at Ohio State University. RODNEY V. WHITLOCK is a graduate student at the University of Missouri, Kansas City.
- Date of Publication14/10/1988
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleBibliographies & Indexes in Psychology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight849 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAlice W. Lubin,Bernard Lubin,Marion G. Whiteford,Rodney van Whitlock
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.