Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides readers with the critical link between theory and practice illustrating how to actually do family therapy. It is a nuts-and-bolts primer that takes students step-by-step through the process of conducting family therapy sessions. The book starts with the initial session and finishes with the terminating session covering assessment, diagsis, skills and techniques needed throughout each stage. The case of the Martin family, a blended family, is followed throughout the treatment process.
- Author BiographyMark Worden is a professor of Psychology at Fairfield University in Connecticut. His doctorate is from St. Louis University.
- Author(s)Mark Worden
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication25/07/2002
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight333 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.