Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.54
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionFour girls. Four generations. One family.The second entry in the beautiful new series from Ann M. Martin. Dana is Abby's daughter -- but she's always been much closer to her father, Zander. He's a celebrated New York author who encourages Dana's artistic talents . . . even if he sometimes drinks too much. Dana is on his side in any argument, regardless of whether he's wrong. And then her father dies. After years of moving, often with her mother and three siblings, Dana is angry at Abby, and wants thing more than to leave her family and get back to New York City. She moves in with her young, bohemian aunt Adele, determined to study art, attend school, achieve independence, and avoid all the mistakes her mother made. But can she leave her family and Maine behind?
- Author BiographyAnn M. Martin's The Baby-Sitters Club series sold over 176 million copies and inspired a generation of young readers. Her novels include the Main Street series; BELLE TEAL; the Newbery Honor book A CORNER OF THE UNIVERSE; HERE TODAY; A DOG'S LIFE; and ON CHRISTMAS EVE; as well as the much-loved collaborations P.S. LONGER LETTER LATER; and SNAIL MAIL, NO MORE with Paula Danziger. She lives in upstate New York.
- Author(s)Ann M Martin
- PublisherListening Library (Audio)
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFamily Tree
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintListening Library (Audio)
- Weight113 g
- Width130 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Read byKim Mai Guest
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time270
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.