All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat factors contribute to family violence and how can they be identified early so that future violence can be prevented? Addressing these and related issues, the papers in this volume are a testimony to the rapid expansion of research, theory and practice in the family violence field. Leading researchers and clinicians explore the roots of family violence, including both physical and sexual abuse, and examine assessment, treatment and prevention. Topics addressed include whether children or the elderly are at greater risk, and the role of substance abuse in family violence.
- Author BiographyPrevention, Child and Family Agency of Southeastern Connecticut, New London, CT. Personality and Social Development, University of Guelph.
- Author(s)Gerald R. Adams,Robert L. Hampton,Thomas P. Gullotta
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/1993
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleIssues in Children's & Families' Lives S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date18/02/2010
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRobert L. Hampton,etc.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.