All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThisfunbookofquirkyfailuresandfamousflopswillkeepkidslaughingwhile theylearntheimportanceofmessingupirdertogetitright. Science, architecture, techlogy, entertainment--there areepic failsand hilarious goof-upsfromeveryimportant field.Silly side features help toanalyzethe failures: LessonLearned, ItCouldbe Worse!, Losing Combinations, anda Fail Scale helpreaders navigatethedifferentkindsandscopesofthemistakes made.Read to learnwhatwentwrong, whatwentright, andwhatkids canlearnfromeachfailedattempt.
- Author BiographyCRISPIN BOYER lives in Xcalak, a small fishing village in Mexico, where he writes about history, wildlife, and technology. He and his wife live with their flock of hens, a turkey, two roosters, and a guard goose. His 2013 cover story for National Geographic Kids magazine, Return of the Missing Lynx, won an Eddie Award for Best Single Article, Youth/Teen. The American Library Association chose his book This or That? as one of 2015's top picks for reluctant young-adult readers.
- Author(s)Crispin Boyer
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Weight318 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.