Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $111.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHorror movies are filmed in Highgate Cemetery in London, England. The oldest headstones at the Old Jewish Cemetery in Prague, Czech Republic, are from the 1400s. In Cairos City of the Dead, the poorest citizens live next door to graves! While visiting these graveyards isnt for the faint of heart, readers can enjoy all the spooky spectacles through detailed descriptions and history. Full-color photographs show the different ways cultures have buried their dead, from the beauty of Zentralfriedhof in Vienna to the restrained dignity of Arlington National Cemetery. Sidebars augment the main content with haunted tales and the famous people buried there.
- Author(s)Kristen Rajczak
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDigging Up the Dead
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width155 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.