All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFamous inventors and the inventions they develop is a fascinating area of historical study that is usually far too advanced for young children. However, a Famous Inventors & Inventions Picture Book breaks that information down in a way that is interesting and engaging to young boys and girls. Instead of pages and pages of text that makes sense to them, children can see a picture of the inventor alongside the invention they created. This helps to begin laying the foundation for this kwledge in children at a young age and may even spark their interest and imagination in this area.
- Author(s)Speedy Publishing LLC
- PublisherSpeedy Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpeedy Publishing LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.