All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionWith this handy dual-language volume, students of Italian can improve their kwledge of the language while enjoying the passion and poetry of some of the most famous arias ever written. Included are 141 arias from 29 operas by Verdi, Puccini, Mozart, Donizetti, Bellini, and 12 other composers.Among the individual arias are Caro me from Rigoletto, Non piu andrai from The Marriage of Figaro, the Mad Scene from Lucia di Lammermoor and Casta diva from Norma, as well as memorable selections from Il Trovatire, Otello, Madama Butterfly, Tosca, La Boheme, L'Elisir d' Amore, La Sonnambula, and many more.The Italian text is printed in the form of the librettists' original poetry. These have been translated by Ellen H. Bleiler into excellent line-for-line English versions in facing columns, allowing language students and music lovers alike the opportunity to study and enjoy these celebrated solos from the finest Italian operas.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/1996
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width216 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byEllen H. Bleiler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.