All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Famous Last Words by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski, sixteen-year-old Samantha D'Angelo has death on the brain. Her summer internship at the local newspaper has her writing obituaries instead of soaking up the sun at the beach. Between Shelby, Sam's boy-crazy best friend; her boss Harry, a true-blue newspaper man; and AJ, her fellow intern scum (aka the cute drummer for a band called Love Gas), Sam has her hands full. But once she figures out what--or who--is the best part of her summer, will she mess it all up?As Sam learns her way around both the news room and the real world, she starts to make some momentous realizations about politics, ethics, her family, romance, and most important--herself.
- Author BiographyJennifer Salvato Doktorski is the author of the young adult novel How My Summer Went Up in Flames. She is also a freelance nonfiction writer and has published articles and essays in national magazines, such as Cosmopolitan. Her first paid writing gig was at The North Jersey Herald & News, where she wrote obituaries and began her lifelong love of news and coffee. She lives in New Jersey with her family.
- Author(s)Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company
- Weight376 g
- Width148 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.