All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA team of firefighters fought to save Heidi's life after a horrific accident that killed her best friend, burned over 53 percent of Heidi's body, and claimed both her legs. The following year followed countless surgeries, surviving, pain management, fighting, and loss. Until she finally faces the driver who changed her life, Heidi realizes she has one last hurdle: forgiveness.Heidi Cave is a well-respected advocate for burn survivors and amputees, and serves on a board of advisors for the BC Professional Fire Fighters' Burn Fund's efforts to build a research laboratory and treatment center in Vancouver.
- Author BiographyHeidi Cave is a well-respected advocate for burn survivors and amputees, and serves on a Board of Advisors for the BC Professional Fire Fighters' Burn Fund's efforts to build a research laboratory and treatment center in Vancouver. Heidi has told her story to audiences across Canada including the British Columbia Legislative Assembly in Victoria, and more than 3,000 firefighters from every state and province in North America at the International Association of Fire Fighters' Biennial Convention where she shared a billing with Senator Hillary Clinton. Today, Heidi is married, has two children, and lives in Fort Langley, British Columbia, Canada.
- Author(s)Heidi Cave
- PublisherBehler Publications
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBehler Publications
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.