All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFancy Nancy is back in this magical new story from Jane O'Conr and Robin Preiss Glasser. Join Fancy Nancy in ather glamorous adventure, in the New York Times bestselling series. With Fancy Nancy's trademark humour and warmth, this book will bring you genuine joie de vivre, which is a very fancy phrase for having lots of fun!
- Author BiographyJane O'Connor has always had a secret fondness for froufrou. An editor at a major publishing house, she has written more than thirty books for children. She lives with her family in the glamour capital of the world - New York City. Robin Preiss Glasser, who habitually sports glasses and jeans, discovered her inner Nancy while illustrating this book. Wearing lace-trimmed socks helps me draw better, she says. She has illustrated many books and lives in Southern California with her family and tiara collection.
- Author(s)Jane O'Connor
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleFancy Nancy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight200 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robin Preiss-Glasser
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.