About this product
- DescriptionFancy Nancy is back! And this time she wants to be fancier than ever! Nancy is over the moon when her family decide to get a dog. She dreams of having a papillon - a small, delicate, fluffy dog - by her side. This will be the ultimate accessory! But her family have other ideas. They want a plain dog. How unglamorous! With Fancy Nancy's trademark humour and warmth, Nancy discovers that true fanciness does t depend simply on appearance but more on a genuine joie de vivre, which is a very fancy phrase for having lots of fun!
- Author BiographyJane O'Connor has always had a secret fondness for froufrou. An editor at a major publishing house, she has written more than thirty books for children. She lives with her family in the glamour capital of the world - New York City. Robin Preiss Glasser, who habitually sports glasses and jeans, discovered her inner Nancy while illustrating this book. Wearing lace-trimmed socks helps me draw better, she says. She has illustrated many books and lives in Southern California with her family and tiara collection.
- Author(s)Jane O'Connor
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleFancy Nancy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robin Preiss Glasser
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.