Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Nancy, who believes that more is ALWAYS better when it comes to being fancy. From the top of her tiara down to her sparkly studded shoes, Nancy is determined to teach her family a thing or two about being fancy.How Nancy transforms her parents and little sister for one enchanted evening makes for a story that is funny and warm -- with or without the frills.
- Author(s)Jane O'Connor
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width240 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.55Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $25.24Trending at AU $28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.