All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy is everything topsy-turvy today? It's Backward Day at Fancy Nancy's school! Everyone is dressed for the occasion. When Ms. Glass can't think of any more backward ideas for the class, Nancy comes up with the perfect way to celebrate the day. Beginning readers will laugh along as Nancy and her friends do everything backward in this Fancy Nancy Level One I Can Read, perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences.
- Author BiographyJane O'Connor is an editor at a major publishing house who has written more than seventy books for children, including the New York Times bestselling Fancy Nancy series. She resides (that's fancy for lives) with her family in New York City. Desde la publicacion de Nancy la Elegante, el closet de Jane O'Connor cuenta con tantas boas, coronas y atuendos brillantes que a veces sus amigas no la reconocen por la calle. Aun reside (esa es una palabra elegante para decir que vive) en la ciudad de Nueva York con su familia y su companero canino, Arrow. Robin Preiss Glasser actually wore tiaras and tutus when she danced with the Pennsylvania Ballet! Now she happily spends her days in jeans, drawing. She has illustrated many acclaimed picture books, including the bestselling Fancy Nancy series. She won the Children's Choice Award for Best Illustrator of the Year for Fancy Nancy and the Mermaid Ballet. Robin and her family live in Southern California.
- Author(s)Jane O'Connor
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleI Can Read
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight72 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robin Preiss-Glasser
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.