All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionPresents and discusses a treasure trove of early color film images from the archives of EYE Film Institute Netherlands, bringing to life their rich hues and forgotten splendor.
- Author Biographyhttps://cms.uchicago.edu/faculty/gunning target= _blank >Tom Gunning is Distinguished Service Professor in the Art Department at the Cinema and Media Committee at the University of Chicago.| http://www.uva.nl/en/contact/staff/item/g.fossati.html?f=fossati target= _blank >Giovanna Fossati is Chief Curator at EYE Filmmuseum and Professor Film Heritage and Digital Film Culture at the University of Amsterdam.| http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/filmstudies/staff_profiles/dr-joshua-yumibe/ target= _blank >Joshua Yumibe holds a joint appointment as assistant professor and director of Film Studies at Michigan State University and as a lecturer in Film Studies at the University of St Andrews.| http://jrosen.org target= _blank >Jonathon Rosen is painter, illustrator, animator, and faculty member of the MFA Visual Narrative and Illustration/Cartooning departments at The School of Visual Arts in New York.[-]
- Author(s)Giovanna Fossati,Jonathon Rosen,Joshua Yumibe,Tom Gunning
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleFraming Film
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note300 black and white; 0 full color.
- Weight1814 g
- Width305 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.